Thursday, October 12, 2017
Daily Thought 2017
How Strong is Your Team?
Never under estimate the importance of these five factors to a team’s success:
- Psychological safety: Can we take risks on this team without feeling insecure or embarrassed?
- Dependability: Can we count on each other to do high quality work on time?
- Structure & clarity: Are goals, roles, and execution plans on our team clear?
- Meaning of work: Are we working on something that is personally important for each of us?
- Impact of work: Do we fundamentally believe that the work we’re doing matters?
“A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality.” John Lennon
Polar Smart Coaching Training Tip: Recommended Weekly Health and Fitness Goals
- Eat a healthy breakfast EVERY day!
- Drink at least 5 glasses of water EVERY day
- Complete minimum 150 minutes of cardio each week (average 1,500 per week burned)
- Walk at least 10,000 steps EVERY day.
- Complete a total body strength workout (weights, functional, core) 2-3x per week
- Complete a total body stretch 2-3x per week
- Volunteer 1 hour of you time to your favorite charity each week
- Dedicate 1 hour per week to develop your personal growth plan (read, plan, scheme, to succeed)
- Complete 6-8 hours of sleep each day
- Eat less volume, consume less processed food.
Nutrition Tip: Basic Nutrition Strategies
Start with the basics and develop a complete nutrition plan designed for your specific needs and goals. Build it yourself with the right guidance so it is not just a short-term plan, but a new way of eating for long term health. Time to set the nutritional reset button?
Read more…Movement and Nutrition Guidelines
“Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing.” Abraham Lincoln
Share this blog with another, use this link to subscribe here FREE!