Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Myths we have been told about living longer that have not proven to be true
- The best men cannot suspend their fate: The good die early, and the bad die late.
- Get married and you will live longer
- Take it easy and don’t work too hard and you will stay healthier
- Thinking happy thoughts reduces stress and leads to long life
- Religious people live longer, so go to church
- You should take up more vigorous hobbies than gardening.
- Worrying is bad for your health
- Retire as soon as you can
- If your childhood was very serious, be more fun loving as an adult
- Give your children a big head start in school and they will thrive in life
- You can live to be a hundred if you give up thing that make you want to live to hundred.
“We found that those who are healthier tend to be happier, and those who are happier tend to be healthier.” Howard S. Friedman and Leslie R. Martin
Polar Smart Coaching Training Tip: What is Cardio Coaching?
Polar Cardio Coaching is a new way to engage those who want guidance for more effective and efficient training. With this technology you can create personal heart rate-based training programs you can perform with your own Polar training computer, or Smart Phone.
3 Step Process:
- Fitness Assessment – BodyAge assessment gives you a baseline to begin improvement
- Training Program – A personalized HR based training plan tailored to your current fitness
- Follow Up – Using a Polar HR training computer, record your workouts and upload them for review
A time tested leader in the world of HR training, Polar developed Smart Coaching features on all it’s newest technology products, allowing the critical feedback each and every time you train. Without accountability, either internal or external, your goal is going nowhere! Cardio Coaching can get you on track and help you stay on track until you get your fitness and weight goal.
Nutrition Tip: Nutritional Survival
With the temptations of all the foods available to you, you need a plan to keep the pounds off. With just a few basic tips you can limit the damage of the marketing coming at you.
- Drink plenty of water every day
- Eat a healthy breakfast every day
- Exercise at least 30 minutes every day
- Save the extra calories for the REALLY special events
- Talk more, drink less
“First rule of holes: When you are in one stop digging. Molly Ivins, Columnist
Share this blog with another, use this link to subscribe here FREE!