July 1, 2017 starts the 12th annual LWC TDF Fitness Challenge. It creates an opportunity for you to make the health changes you desire by adding accountability and interaction with others to your summer fitness plan. You are invited to join our fitness community, join by accepting the challenge and participate with your free Polar website. Follow the fitness challenge with our daily email, or on Facebook, or Twitter to review fitness tips that can help you get fit in 2017 on livewellcharlotte.com.
Trying to accomplish the difficult task of changing lifestyle habits on your own has not shown to be successful most of the time. How many years have you started the new year with plans for a new you and been brought back to the reality of the difficulty of making these changes solo. Join us and make 2017 the year you found your best fitness yet. Join me for the next month FREE.
“I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who overcomes his enemies, for the hardest victory is victory over self.” Aristotle
Here is how it works:
1. Reply via email (email@example.com) and accept the Tour De France Fitness Challenge.
2. Use your Polar HR technology to track your exercise the month of July along with the Tour De France.
4. Burn more calories, ride more miles, and take more steps than last year. Make July your biggest month ever.
5. Complete the calorie burn challenge and be placed into a drawing for a Polar A360 Activity Tracker.
6. We will use www.Flow.polar.com to track your progress for the month of July.
Are you up to the challenge? Review our Daily Thought coaching emails for training and coaching tips during the challenge. Share with anyone you want to share your fitness journey for 2017 with.
To be eligible for master classes, group rides/runs, bootcamps, and fitness testing clinics. Held at Charlotte Athletic Club and on location around Charlotte.
“If you race without a real goal, you lose some fire. I want to keep that fire.” Fabian Cancellara